Dua al Faraj
بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,
O Allah, be, for Your representative, the Hujjat (proof), son of AlHassan, Your blessings be on him and his forefathers, in this hour and in every hour, a guardian, a protector, a leader, a helper, a proof, and an eye. until You make him live on the earth, in obedience (to You), and cause him to live in it for a long time.
90 benefits of Dua Faraj –
ABC of Mahdaviyat By: Mujtaba Toonehi
1. It is the command of the Imam (as): “Pray a lot for my reappearance, as it will only help you.”
2. It increases sustenance from God.
3. It increases the hearts kindness and love.
4. It is a sign of waiting for the reappearance.
5. It is the livening of the Ahlulbayt (as)’s commands.
6. It causes the Iblees (la) to be heartbroken.
7. It saves us from the Fitna’s of the great occultation.
8. It is an obligatory right of us to perform this for our Imam (as).
9. It is Sha’er Allah (swt) and one of the best ways to worship Him.
10. Imam Zaman (as) prays for us in return.
11. He (as) will give us intercession on judgement day for reading this Dua.
12. The Prophet (saw) will give intercessions for this Dua.
13. This Dua is a command of God to be recited, and in return it brings; good rewards and Gods special attention to our prayers.
14. Reciting this Dua causes others Duas to be accepted.
15. Performing this prayer is counted as repayment to the Prophet (saw).
16. It stops us for receiving misfortunes.
17. It increases daily rizq.
18. It will stop us from sinning.
19. It will cause us to see the Holy Imam (as) either while being awake or in sleep (God willing).
20. When the Imam (as) appears, if anyone who recites this Dua has passed away, God will resurrect them to serve the Imam (as).
21. The reciter will be counted as the Brothers of The Holy Prophet! (saw)
22. It will cause the Faraj to occur quicker.
23. The reciter will be counted as a follower of the Prophet (saw) and his Holy Progeny (as).
24. The reciter completes his promise to God, by praying for the reappearance of the Imam (as).
25. The reciter’s parents also receive good deeds, even though only the reciter performs it.
26. The reciter fulfils his duty and obligation upon his Imam by reciting this Dua.
27. It will increase the light of the Imam (as) in your heart.
28. It will increase the life span of the reciter.
29. It will give the ability to perform and partner in good deeds.
30. It will cause you to be closer to God, and also help in victory over your enemies.
31. It will cause you to be guided to the light of the Qur’an.
32. It will cause you to become closer to the Ashab al-Eraf (companions of the Imam (as)).
33. It will cause you to learn more.
34. In the next world, it will protect you from punishment.
35. When one dies, they will deal with him nicely in the grave, and help him.
36. This Dua fulfils our other duas to Allah (swt) and the Prophet (saw).
37. The Dua gives you such a status that you will be with Imam Ali (as) on the day of judgement and in heaven.
38. You will be counted as the best lovers of Allah (swt) if you recite this dua.
39. You will be dearest and most loved people in the eyes of the Prophet (saw).
40. God willing, you will be counted of the people of heaven.
41. The Prophet (saw) will pray for you.
42. Your sins will be changed to good deeds.
43. Allah (swt) accepts all worship from the reciter.
44. It will safe guard against the worldly punishments.
45. It has the reward of helping someone oppressed.
46. It has the reward of paying respect to elders, and also the benefits of this deed.
47. It is the same as avenging the blood of Imam Hussain (as).
48. It will make it easier to understand and act on hadith from the Ahlulbayt (as).
49. The reciters light will be a guide for others on the Day of Judgment.
50. Due to one person reciting this, 70,000 other sinners will be forgiven!
51. Imam Ali (as) will intercede and pray for the reciter on the Day of Judgement.
52. The person will enter heaven without any calculation of sins and good deeds!
53. The reciter will be spared from the thirst of Judgement day.
54. The reciter will have their own place in heaven.
55. It is a heartbreaker for Iblees (la) and drives him away.
56. On judgement day the reciter will receive unbelievable gifts in large quantities.
57. Allah (swt) will give the reciter many servants in heaven.
58. Any reciter, who recites often, will have the blessing and mercy of Allah (swt) and will be guarded by Him (swt).
59. They will be counted as true believers.
60. The place this dua is recited will be a place for many angels to stay.
61. The reciter will become a person Allah (swt) will have pride in!
62. Angels seek forgiveness for the reciter from Allah (swt).
63. The reciter will be counted as the best of creation after the Ahlulbayt (as).
64. This dua is from the Ulil Amr whose obedience has been made obligatory by Allah (swt).
65. The dua brings the happiness of Allah (swt) on the reciter.
66. It is a Dua which makes the Prophet (saw) very happy.
67. This is a Dua which makes Allah (swt) the most pleased.
68. The reciter will be of those who will be rulers of Heaven, God willing.
69. The reciters accounts on judgement day will become easier.
70. This dua brings only good things up on the reciter in Barzakh and judgment day.
71. This dua is of the best of acts of worship.
72. It causes depression and problems to further from the reciter.
73. This dua recited in the Occultation, is better than reciting it after the Imam (as) has come.
74. The angels pray for the Reciter.
75. Imam Sajjad (as) prays for the reciter.
76. This dua is the repayment for the narration of “I leave two weighty things; Quran and Ahlulbayt (as)”.
77. It is to grip onto the rope of Allah (swt).
78. It is the cause of completing ones faith.
79. It causes the reciter to partner in the good deeds of everyone!
80. It is upholding to one of the signs of Allah (swt).
81. The reciter gets the same rewards as someone who was martyred alongside the Prophet (saw).
82. It has the same reward as someone who dies under the flag of Imam Mahdi (as).
83. It has the reward of giving aid to our Master, Imam Zaman (as).
84. The reciter gets the same reward as someone who has very high knowledge.
85. It has the reward of being someone who is highly loved and cared for by Allah (swt).
86. The reciter will be standing with the group of the Ahlulbayt (as).
87. The reciters status increases many folds in heaven.
88. On the day of Judgement, Allah (swt) will not count any of their bad deeds at all.
89. The reciter will have one of the highest statuses on the day of judgement.
90. The person will have the intercession of Hazrate Zahra! (sa)